Interested Parties Working Group
The CMP Interested Parties Workgroup consisted of groups, agencies, contractors, or governments that expressed an interest in participating in the development of the CMP Work Plan. This group consisted of:
Representatives of the Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation, federal agencies, and state agencies from Washington and Oregon were invited to participate. In addition, community groups such as the Citizens Advisory Commission were contacted regarding the CMP. The Interested Parties convened in person and via telephone conference on February 12, 1998 with representatives of the DEQ facilitating the meeting. A schedule for review of the August 1997 version of the draft Work Plan was presented, and various interested Parties expressed their views regarding the CMP.
- Centers for Disease Control
- Citizens Advisory Commission, Hermiston, Oregon
- Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation
- Ecology and Environment, Inc.
- Oregon Department of Agriculture
- Oregon Department of Environmental Quality
- Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Oregon Health Division
- Program Manager for Elimination of Chemical Weapons
- Washington Demilitarization Company
- Science and Applications International Corporation
- Tetra Tech EM, Inc.
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Region 10
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- Umatilla Chemical Agent Disposal Facility
- Umatilla Chemical Depot
- Washington Department of Agriculture
- Washington Department of Health
- Washington Department of Ecology